ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
Step 1 - COMPLETE Online New Student Application
Thank you for your interest in CHESS Christian School!
Families who desire to partner with CHESS Christian School:
- Have at least one parent as a born-again believer who regularly attends a church in keeping with CHESS Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
- Believe in Christian Community, where education is first the priority of parents, in keeping with Deuteronomy 6:5-8, and is supported by the Body of Christ through Christian education.
- Agree with Affordable Quality by signing up and faithfully participating in a Family Job.
- Commit to supporting a Contagious Learning environment, where students attend core academic classes at CHESS, and complete homework and further education at home, with parents as co-teachers. Students and parents agree to strong communication to support a culture of contagious learning.
Step 2 - RECEIVE an email from CHESS Admissions Team
Within two business days of receiving your online application, a member from our Admissions Team will contact you by email.
The following information will be requested to continue the Admissions process:
- Completed Online Application
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Previous academic/testing records
- Record Release Form
- Student picture
- Pastoral Reference (sent directly from CHESS to the Church)
- Ohio Intent to Homeschool Form
- Signed Statement of Faith
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Emergency Medical Authorization
Step 3 - RETURN Admissions Paperwork and Registration Fee
Paperwork and Registration Fee can be dropped off or mailed to the following location:
208 Nutt Rd.
Centerville, OH 45458
Step 4 - SCHEDULE and attend Family Admissions Interview
The Admissions Interview is an important step in the Admissions Process, as the CHESS Christian School Admissions Team and the applying family have the opportunity to share their spiritual and educational perspectives. It is required that the husband, wife, and applying children be in attendance at the interview. The admissions interview will last one hour in length and will cover the following information:
- Verify family contact information
- Sign up family to follow the blog
- Take photo of family for database
- Personal testimonies of how the family members came to know Christ
- Discuss Financial Policy
- Ensure all Admissions paperwork is signed and submitted
After the Family Admissions Interview, an Admissions Team will review the family file to determine the status for acceptance at CHESS. A family will receive a follow-up email indicating their next steps within one week of their Family Admissions Interview.