Field trips are where learning is experienced! CHESS Christian School organizes monthly field trips which are educational extensions of the academic experiences in the classroom. Consistent with a living curriculum, field trips allow students to connect learning to real world experiences.
Please note the following items which enable CHESS to provide high-quality field trips:
- Occur one Friday per month.
- Alternate between free and low-cost options.
- Usually accommodate the entire family, including siblings
- Require the parent or a designated guardian to provide transportation and supervision during the field trip.
- Field trips will be registered for at the beginning of each school year.
- Payment is required with registration.
- No late registrations will be accepted.
- Refunds will not be granted for field trips not attended.
- Attendance is taken at each field trip.
- Expected attendance is communicated to each site, and the host site provides staff for our expected numbers.
- Out of respect to the host site, please communicate ASAP to Traci Toops if your family will not be attending a field trip for which you are registered.